Timmins Museum: National Exhibition Centre: Northern Impressions 2.0
Northern Impressions 2.0 is open to all artists in Northeastern and the Far North regions of Ontario. You are not required to belong to the Porcupine Art Club or another art club in order to enter.
Timmins Museum: National Exhibition Centre’s Page Detailing “Northern Impressions 2.0”: http://www.timminsmuseum.ca/special-exhibition-education-programmes/northern-impressions-2-0-impressions-du-nord-2-0/
- The exhibition is open to all artists living in the Northeast and Far North regions of Ontario.
- Two dimensional work in all media will be accepted.
- Works must be original and completed within the last two years.
- Artwork that challenges, expands and innovates is encouraged.
- A maximum of two works per artist will be accepted per submission.
- Emerging artists are welcomed.
Call for Submissions Form (English):
Appel de soumissions (français): http://www.timminsmuseum.ca/uploads/Northern-Impressions-2.0-Call-for-Submissions-2020-04-CMYK-FR.pdf
Conditions of Entry (English):
Conditions de soumissions (français):
Entry From (English):
Formulaire d’inscription (français):
Deadline for online submissions: Wednesday September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Anticipated Exhibition Date: January 2020